Printer Access on Norwegian Epic?

I'm embarking on May 19 and will want to print out vouchers etc. for non-NCL on-shore activities I've booked and hotel info, etc.

Some of the docs won't be available until after we've left.

Is there any access to a printer on-board? I'm worried about having bad data/problem with phones and want to print these things out as hard copies for my peace of mind.

Usually at hotels, the front desk will do this for you if you provided them the files, is there a similar arrangement on the ship?

• Like 1

It's been years since I've been on the Epic so my info is based on that.  If you booked the cruise using the Free at Sea then you have free minutes of Internet.  You can go to the Internet Cafe on deck 5 and use their computers to access the activities you booked and print them out.  The cost years ago was 50 cents per sheet.

If my info is outdated I'm sure someone will correct me.

I was last November on the Dawn and needed ( preferred) to print my visa for Saudi..I went to the internet cafe ( I had internet package) but the printers were out of service

I then went to the guest service, sent them the files as attachments to an email and they printed them for me at no cost

On 5/15/2024 at 1:16 PM, macmooy said:

I'm embarking on May 19 and will want to print out vouchers etc. for non-NCL on-shore activities I've booked and hotel info, etc.

Some of the docs won't be available until after we've left.

Is there any access to a printer on-board? I'm worried about having bad data/problem with phones and want to print these things out as hard copies for my peace of mind.

Usually at hotels, the front desk will do this for you if you provided them the files, is there a similar arrangement on the ship?

From Google......   The ship's 24 hour iConnect Internet Cafe can be found on deck 5 near the theatre and has a number of computer stations for guests to use along with a printer. Passengers can access the internet and emails on the computers for a per minute fee of $0.75, with printing charged at $0.50 per item.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2024 at 3:32 PM, Lellena said:

went to the guest service, sent them the files as attachments to an email and they printed them for me at no cost

I've done this as well, on a ship of a different cruise line where there was no internet café.