Pack &Play/Crib Request

JFO23

Has anyone ever had the request for a pack& play/ crib not fulfilled?  We were told when we made the request that it may not be honored due to lack of supply. 

@JFO23 have you looked under the special cruises and then under that is family cruising. You may get more responses. But of course, I’m sure it depends on the length of the itinerary. How many small children they have onboard at that time. Probably many unknowns. Hope they have plenty of pack and plays for you.
are you flying to your destination or driving? I’m sure you’ve already thought of this. If you’re driving, you could take your own pack and play & put a luggage tag on it and it’ll be delivered to your room.

Depending on where you are sailing out of...My daughter-in-law was able to find a woman in Fort Lauderdale that rents them.  I believe she brought it to our hotel and then picked it up at the airport as we were leaving.  

7 hours ago, suekel said:

Depending on where you are sailing out of...My daughter-in-law was able to find a woman in Fort Lauderdale that rents them.  I believe she brought it to our hotel and then picked it up at the airport as we were leaving.  

We are sailing out of Fort Lauderdale next month and have requested a crib for our grandson. I have the same concern as the original poster. If you could share the information on renting, I’d be very grateful 

7 hours ago, Torfamm said:

We are sailing out of Fort Lauderdale next month and have requested a crib for our grandson. I have the same concern as the original poster. If you could share the information on renting, I’d be very grateful 

https://www.babyquip.com/?utm_term=babyquip&utm_campaign=Search-National_Brand&utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=ppc&gad_source=1&gbraid=0AAAAAC4g6s7_TIU8nzLPy5WvARFOWYlSm&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1NCq9KSShgMVgszCBB3RMQDBEAAYASAAEgI_DfD_BwE