Password Change – Post Count Dropped ???

Thank you @Host Jazzbeau for moving the post to the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum where it is on topic.

11 hours ago, Maggie 1008 said:

Off topic but, I had to change my password yesterday and now my past 2.9K posts are gone. Now shows 200 ? Has anyone else had this happen? 

Hello @Maggie 1008 and welcome back to the Cruise Critic message boards! I see it has been quite a while since you have been posting on the boards. There was a board software change from vBulletin to Invision Community in October 2018 and numerous tweaks to the new software since then. Also, new servers in May 2019 as well as the archiving of some old, old threads & posts. Perhaps some of the changes may have something to do with your situation since your last old post was in April 2012.

Please email help@cruisecritic.com from your current Cruise Critic email address of record and mention your user name. This is so your membership can be verified, and reply sent to your current Cruise Critic email address of record.

I suggest you mention any other Cruise Critic user name accounts you may have had in the past as well as all your previous Cruise Critic email addresses of record. If possible, please include any screen shots that may be helpful so your situation can be investigated.

I also suggest you use the Follow feature on any new threads you start or any other threads or forums where you are interested in the new replies. That way you will not have to go looking to see if there are new posts because they will come l👀king for you as notifications! If you need information on how to do it, please click here: How to: Follow Topics & Forums (Subscribed Threads/Forums Info)

Happy sails, 

Host Kat