Latest C&A Magazine

Does anyone know what the latest issue of the C&A Magazine is? The last one I have is Issue 2 2005. I would assume there has been one sent out since then.

If anyone has a later issue can you tell me what Savings Certificate's there are for 4 or 5 night cruises?

Thanks

Does anyone know what the latest issue of the C&A Magazine is? The last one I have is Issue 2 2005. I would assume there has been one sent out since then.

If anyone has a later issue can you tell me what Savings Certificate's there are for 4 or 5 night cruises?

Thanks

hey Carl..how are ya? are you not sailing on the Freedom inaugural? ..we will miss you! Hope all is well with you and LaQuita :)

I am not sure the RCI is sending out hard copies of the magazine..I received an ecopy of the magazine about a month ago and so did many other CC members.

I can forward it to you if you like..other might know about the hard copy if it is still being sent!

Emmy

hey Carl..how are ya? are you not sailing on the Freedom inaugural? ..we will miss you! Hope all is well with you and LaQuita :)

I am not sure the RCI is sending out hard copies of the magazine..I received an ecopy of the magazine about a month ago and so did many other CC members.

I can forward it to you if you like..other might know about the hard copy if it is still being sent!

Emmy

Emmy,

Hey, we are doing good, staying busy as always. No, we are not sailing on the Freedom, we decided to cancel, so that we could take our kids with us. We rebooked on the Rhapsody out of Galveston for the same week as the Freedom. Price was the biggest reason, as we were able to take all four of us for less than it would have cost two of us to go on the Freedom.

It would be great if you could forward the C&A magazine to me. You should be able to get my e-mail from my profile, if not I will post it for you.

Thanks

Carl ~ I have emailed you my copy... the only thing I do not see is the usual coupons that are in the mag and not sure how this is being addressed... hopefully someone else can enlighten us :)

Em

The last hard copy of C&A that I have is Issue 1, 2006. I too wonder how they are going to issues "coupons". I believe I received an e-copy but thought that it just didn't have as much wonderful cruising information like the Magazine normally includes.

Coupons expire 3/31/2006: $75 0ff 3-6 nights, $150 off various 7-9 nights, $225 off 11 -18 nights various ships & destinations. You must submit your C&A numbers imprinted on the back for credit.

Bon Voyage

In the last hard copy issue I received there was an inset in the middle where you could fillout the email info and mail it in..I believe you could sign up on line and I am positive that is what I did.

If you go and read your issue #1 2006 and go to the centre section it tells you how to activate this feature.

Emmy

I never even got the first copy of the C&A that was emailed. I guess they're just finding another way to save money, but I'm not sure they've found the answer....It would be good if everyone received it, but doesn't seem like that's the case!

Same here, I never received the e-mail copy of the C&A magazine. I have always kept my e-mail current with RCCL.

The last hard copy of C&A that I have is Issue 1, 2006. I too wonder how they are going to issues "coupons". I believe I received an e-copy but thought that it just didn't have as much wonderful cruising information like the Magazine normally includes.

Coupons expire 3/31/2006: $75 0ff 3-6 nights, $150 off various 7-9 nights, $225 off 11 -18 nights various ships & destinations. You must submit your C&A numbers imprinted on the back for credit.

Bon Voyage

Nanatravel,

What cruise's are the 3-6 nights for?

Thanks

In the last hard copy issue I received there was an inset in the middle where you could fillout the email info and mail it in..I believe you could sign up on line and I am positive that is what I did.

If you go and read your issue #1 2006 and go to the centre section it tells you how to activate this feature.

Emmy

Thanks for that info.........I didnt even see it............will send it now ASAP..........

Thanks for that info.........I didnt even see it............will send it now ASAP..........

you are welcome... Not as clear as I thought it could have been.

Hey Carl still waiting for the email :)

Em

you are welcome... Not as clear as I thought it could have been.

Hey Carl still waiting for the email :)

Em

Em,

Sent again, from new e-mail account. Hopefully it goes through this time.

Archived