Reserve Collection meal venues

Klapka

Looking at taking a short cruise on Royal Princess, we are attracted to the Reserve Collection Mini-suites.  Because we are only on the ship for a few days I want to try to ensure we don't waste too much time getting to grips with that vital issue of where to go to eat??!!

We haven't sailed with Princess recently so are hoping for guidance about the meal venues:

1.  Am I right that Concerto is where we would go for dinner each day and for breakfast and lunch of sea days?  

2. For breakfast (including  departure day), do we also go to Concerto?

3. Concerto for lunch on port days?

4. What about embarkation?  

1. Breakfast and dinner served each day. Lunch on sea days only.

2. Yes

3. No. The DR is closed for lunch on port days. You would have to select the World Fresh Marketplace, Grill or Prego Pizza by the pool, International Cafe in the Piazza. Alfredo's is also an option. There is no fee for those with the plus or premier fare. A fee is charged for those with the standard fare.

4. Concerto should be open from noon until 1:30 for lunch

9 hours ago, skynight said:

The DR is closed for lunch on port days. You would have to select the World Fresh Marketplace, Grill or Prego Pizza by the pool, International Cafe in the Piazza. Alfredo's is also an option. There is no fee for those with the plus or premier fare. A fee is charged for those with the standard fare.

I believe only Alfredo's has a charge for standard fare passengers.  If Princess has started charging extra for the buffet and grill, it's news to me.

11 minutes ago, Kay S said:

I believe only Alfredo's has a charge for standard fare passengers.  If Princess has started charging extra for the buffet and grill, it's news to me.

Yeah someone got carried away. Only Alfredo’s of those mentioned has a charge

Yes, I guess I phrased it a little wrong. I did not mean to indicate that there were fees for all the other venues. With Alfredo's there is no charge if you have the plus fare and the meal is part of the two allowable casual meals. With the premier fare there is no charge for Alfredo's. 

• Like 2

We have been on the Royal Princess for the last 3 weeks and currently breakfast and lunch is served in Allegro, not Concerto. The Reserve class area is in Concerto at dinner time.