Can someone please tell me if they have karaoke night on Azamara?

corinna121

Can someone please tell me if they have karaoke night on Azamara? I have been on many different cruise lines and most of them include at least one karaoke night. But I have searched this forum and haven't seen anything about karaoke. Maybe I am not searching correctly. Thanks in advance.

10 minutes ago, corinna121 said:

Can someone please tell me if they have karaoke night on Azamara? I have been on many different cruise lines and most of them include at least one karaoke night. But I have searched this forum and haven't seen anything about karaoke. Maybe I am not searching correctly. Thanks in advance.

They usually do have one. However to be sure speak to the cruise director- they’ll be at the door at the theatre - to check when 

• Like 1

Thank you so much uktog, one night is what we are used to on most cruise lines. I will be sure and ask the cruise director and find out when and if there is karaoke on our sailing.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, corinna121 said:

Mercifully - no! 

3 minutes ago, kent4489 said:

If there is a lot of interest, we have seen it happen more than one night. But, we've also been on board and there were none.

Thank you, kent4489. I appreciate you taking the time to explain this to me. We had a wonderful time on our other cruises with a karaoke night; but I like to participate in so many activities on board a ship that I rarely have time to do everything that I have circled in the daily newletter. So we will be okay either way, but I like to be prepared and know what to plan for. I am excited about our First White night and Azamazing evening.

1 hour ago, blag said:

Mercifully - no! 

Not correct. Quest 18 Feb Yes Journey 3 April had both guest and crew karaoke. Both were very enjoyable talented events 

• Like 6

I have enjoyed several onboard. Standard is variable but I heard the best rendition of ‘Creep’ by Radiohead sung by a talented passenger to his partner.  I was not really familiar with the song but it was so memorable.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I usually think of karaoke as performances by people who have had too much to drink who think they can sing.  Last December, a woman who we found out was the leader of a gospel choir, blew the room away. The applause was thunderous.  What a treat. 

• Like 4