Board games

Jollyjane

Yes, they have board games in the Library. Not sure what ones. I think they are there all the time, and the daily programme often has "board games with your fellow guests" in the schedule.

The section of the Library that has the board games and the jigsaw puzzle table is usually quite active.

• 2 months later...

As I am such a miserable so-and-so, I will point out that in the event of a sizeable outbreak of Noro or such, board games and jigsaws will be briskly removed from use.

(Cruises with sizeable outbreaks are not very common, though).

Yes 

That happened on the old Saga Saphire 

when they were worried at the end of the cruise about norovirus 

All the books and games were taken away 

And all public toilets were out of use, we had to go back and use the ones in our cabins 

Luckily it was only for two days 

It was all handled very well

I was on SoA in Jan/Feb earlier this year, and there was a outbreak of a "gastro-intestinal illness". The usual restrictions were put in place. On the evening of Thurs Feb 1st the captain announced that ALL restrictions had been lifted - except they hadn't. On Friday 2nd the books hadn't been replaced in the library, and the bridge classes couldn't take place, despite the fact that they would only be talks with no actual card play or touching of bidding boxes. If the guest speaker could give a talk in the Playhouse (while restrictions were in place), then why couldn't the bridge instructor give a talk in the Card Room once restrictions had been lifted? I asked this on the post cruise online questionnaire. No response was forthcoming.