Santiago Airport Transport to cruise ship

We are planning to arrive a few days early for our January 6, 2025 South America Cruise. We are making our own reservations for a hotel in Santiago prior to the cruise. While doing a chat on the HA site, I was told that I could return to the Santiago Airport to take the HA shuttle to the port on the day of departure. Has anyone done this and where would we need to go to meet the HA representatives to catch the bus? I know there are private transportation options and maybe for less $$$ but we would feel more comfortable going with HA in case of any last minute port changes or other issues.

I have returned to the airport to catch the HAL shuttle, although I was there only one night, so stayed at a hotel near the airport. 
It worked out well. I took the airport shuttle from the hotel, which let me off at departures (not a surprise). I was able to get a luggage cart, took the elevator to arrivals, and found the HAL rep. They are always holding a HAL sign, so are easy to spot. 

I had listed my flight arrival info as the same flight I took, just a day later. Worked out perfectly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RuthC said:

I have returned to the airport to catch the HAL shuttle, although I was there only one night, so stayed at a hotel near the airport. 
It worked out well. I took the airport shuttle from the hotel, which let me off at departures (not a surprise). I was able to get a luggage cart, took the elevator to arrivals, and found the HAL rep. They are always holding a HAL sign, so are easy to spot. 

I had listed my flight arrival info as the same flight I took, just a day later. Worked out perfectly.