Infinite Veranda with 3 Beds

This video describes it but doesn't show it.  The sofa is made up as a bed each night and if you have a 4th person then there is also a trundle bed on the sofa that pulls out.  It would be nice thought to see pictures of it made up though.  

This is a pic from a cabin that has a symbol for double sofa bed.  I always thought the drawer held a pad that was placed on top of the couch when made up as a bed.  Maybe so, but apparently it is also a trundle.  I would think it would make it difficult for the person on the couch part to get up to the bathroom…. EM

IMG_3479.jpeg

56 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

This is a pic from a cabin that has a symbol for double sofa bed.  I always thought the drawer held a pad that was placed on top of the couch when made up as a bed.  Maybe so, but apparently it is also a trundle.  I would think it would make it difficult for the person on the couch part to get up to the bathroom…. EM

IMG_3479.jpeg

two  very narrow beds for sure.. the sofa itself is very uncomfy.. and low to the ground..  not sure adults could make this work!