TxTeach79's LIVE Venezia Summer 10 Day from NYC 5/27

4 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Kylie having causal full volume conversation with her friend two rows up across the aisle. She also stretched across me for pics more than a few times. And there’s a guy with them across the aisle with the complete late 90’s Eminem dye job 

They all sound so delightful.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

44 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Got a channel just looping Buffett shows, so I’ll chill on this for a while longer and let my phone get some juice 

IMG_0002.thumb.jpeg.f15bac429e8bdc65d8d848b9ba5bacc0.jpeg

IMG_0003.thumb.jpeg.056b2328001dd2eb6bf42834114fb381.jpeg

Absolutely love that. Some of the best concerts ever were his in Frisco. My mom is a huge fan and her and I made everyone of them.

We spent a night after a cruise at Margaritaville in Hollywood Beach...was wishing for more time that next morning.

• Like 5

You might already be there by now, but Carmel car service provides rides from LGA to midtown Manhattan for around $50. I have used them for about 20 years and they provide consistently good service. 

So sorry to hear about your dad. I know he shared the love of the ocean with you, so you know he will be with you in spirit. I lost my mom this past January and the stages of grief come and go.  I don’t have any great advice for getting through it, other than try to remember the happy times. 

Wishing you a wonderful cruise! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Funsince1983 said:

While I'm thinking of it - just a reminder to not do anything too egregious on this trip. 

Now why even put that out into the universe?

• Haha 18

4 minutes ago, xkritter said:

Absolutely love that. Some of the best concerts ever were his in Frisco. My mom is a huge fan and her and I made everyone of them.

We spent a night after a cruise at Margaritaville in Hollywood Beach...was wishing for more time that next morning.

The stories I have from the Frisco shows…. The absolute best time 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, TxTeach79 said:

I’m a massive Parrothead and really just wanted to use tonight to relax and try to get into the cruise mindset - so what better place?

I knew we had more in common than teaching!  I come from a huge family of Parrotheads. My daughter and I have stayed at the Hollywood Beach Margaritaville...AWESOME place!  We're considering making it an annual mother/daughter trip (down from Virginia). It's not cheap, but it sure is special!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, pcvtmom said:

I knew we had more in common than teaching!  I come from a huge family of Parrotheads. My daughter and I have stayed at the Hollywood Beach Margaritaville...AWESOME place!  We're considering making it an annual mother/daughter trip (down from Virginia). It's not cheap, but it sure is special!

yes!!! @HelloItsMeB and I stayed down at the Diplomat for a work thing she had (I was the eye candy that hung out in the pool while she worked, and we hit Margaritaville and the boardwalk before we left and it was awesome! I’d love to go back! I lived in Ft. Lauderdale and worked in Miami for five years and just never spent much time in Hollywood for some reason- it’s great!

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

yes!!! @HelloItsMeB and I stayed down at the Diplomat for a work thing she had (I was the eye candy that hung out in the pool while she worked, and we hit Margaritaville and the boardwalk before we left and it was awesome! I’d love to go back! I lived in Ft. Lauderdale and worked in Miami for five years and just never spent much time in Hollywood for some reason- it’s great!

Picturing "Eye-Candy" at the pool?!?

TxTeach Male Gigilo

• Haha 14

Okay so the rooftop bar is nuts. The bar itself is slammed and it’s LOUD. Its fleet week and that is verrrrry obvious too. I’ll come back and see if it mellows. Let’s check the Landshark (pool) bar next!

• Like 10

Posted (edited)

The vibes are immaculate. Live steel drums. Can’t believe I’m in the middle of Manhattan. 

IMG_0013.thumb.jpeg.2b209f5229193dfe68555e02c6c937ce.jpeg

IMG_0014.thumb.jpeg.fe3499e7ff8eb54064507d158dacd411.jpeg

Edited by TxTeach79
Typo on drink one? Amateur hour.
  • Like 21

2 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Now that you mention it… one is the coffee shop and one is the gift shop. Maybe? Probably? 

I would inquire as to what the free gift was that they give you and then make an educated decision if it's worth it to make a purchase at the six locations.

• Like 4

So the place we can’t talk about is abuzz with folks getting a port fee refund of $28 per cabin, showing up in their invoice. NOT THIS GUY

IMG_0023.thumb.jpeg.b3d3723e3729c2393506ae224d1d1655.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 9

Got another landshark and tabbed out to go seek out the free gift bar crawl…

IMG_0026.thumb.jpeg.7ec60f342c8c586238f8f33128068bff.jpeg

but I guess the bartender liked me cause she punched ALL THE HOLES

IMG_0024.thumb.jpeg.88d1e483a607faf6b8d6fdfd0c925e14.jpeg

• Like 14
  • Haha 12