Looking for information on an excursion

On the NCL website for shore excursions in St. Maarten, the Americas Cup Regatta is listed. I'm currently 300+ days out and excursions are slowly populating into the NCL app.

This particular one doesn't show up yet. I tried to call the store excursions department to see if this one was going to be offered, but couldn't obtain that information.

For those who have been to this port before, is this excursion offered through NCL? If not through NCL, could it be done directly with the tour operator?

9 hours ago, cb2367 said:

On the NCL website for shore excursions in St. Maarten, the Americas Cup Regatta is listed. I'm currently 300+ days out and excursions are slowly populating into the NCL app.

This particular one doesn't show up yet. I tried to call the store excursions department to see if this one was going to be offered, but couldn't obtain that information.

For those who have been to this port before, is this excursion offered through NCL? If not through NCL, could it be done directly with the tour operator?

Ask direct……..   https://www.12metre.com/contact