Back to back cruising

Hi everyone. Just booked a cruise that consists of a 7 night cruise followed by a 4 night cruise. I have 2 booking numbers. Never done that before. We have same cabin for each cruise but do I have do the whole checking in on the app rigmarole twice - once for each cruise or will one check in process be enough for both cruises. Hope someone can tell me. Thanks.

7 minutes ago, Helenk1234 said:

Hi everyone. Just booked a cruise that consists of a 7 night cruise followed by a 4 night cruise. I have 2 booking numbers. Never done that before. We have same cabin for each cruise but do I have do the whole checking in on the app rigmarole twice - once for each cruise or will one check in process be enough for both cruises. Hope someone can tell me. Thanks.

Each cruise as they are two different bookings. 

Actually, if you are looking at the App, you should see one cruise.  Look at the dates.  
So, ONE check in, dining, etc, if using the App.

If it’s shown separately, that could be it hasn’t populated correctly or you just booked the 2nd cruise, give it a couple of days.

You WILL see each cruise on the website cruise personalizer, separate booking numbers and those are great to add onboard services, excursions to them individually.

One check in and you are done. What port are you boarding at and where is the turn around port? If at a US port there are some immigration requirements.