Another strange "what's in the bathroom" question....

tinaincc

I searched but did not see this answered.  Preparing for our trip on Ray in a few weeks and hoping to do carry on only.  Does anyone know if the rooms have makeup remover/wipes in the bathroom? 

You ask the Butler or room attendant and they will bring you little boxes with a few of these items included.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, flyers said:

You ask the Butler or room attendant and they will bring you little boxes with a few of these items included.

some "bathroom"  items do occur a payment - there is a - long - list  (  shaving foam , brush... )

38 minutes ago, vistaman said:

some "bathroom"  items do occur a payment - there is a - long - list  (  shaving foam , brush... )

That’s OK. Where can I find the list?

17 hours ago, tinaincc said:

I searched but did not see this answered.  Preparing for our trip on Ray in a few weeks and hoping to do carry on only.  Does anyone know if the rooms have makeup remover/wipes in the bathroom? 

The makeup remover wipes are single packs and usually there are two in the bathroom on arrival.  Simply ask your room attendant to replace as you use them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tinaincc said:

That’s OK. Where can I find the list?

There is a list in the onboard shop.  These are items for purchase and need to be paid for.  Toothpaste, sunscreen, etc.

7 minutes ago, Dolcevita Diva said:

This was the list of items for purchase onboard the Nova last year.

IMG_2283.jpg.d57f56c19e8f115582c43eb7f31a24a4.jpg

This is so helpful!  Thank you. 

On 5/24/2024 at 4:01 PM, Port Power said:

The makeup remover wipes are single packs and usually there are two in the bathroom on arrival.  Simply ask your room attendant to replace as you use them.

I found that leaving the empty box on the counter top beside the sink always produced replacements during the day.   

6 hours ago, labrasett said:

I found that leaving the empty box on the counter top beside the sink always produced replacements during the day.   

This is perfect!! Thanks for letting me know.

On 5/24/2024 at 5:37 PM, MsCrystalina said:

I recommend the packs of Neutrogena make-up remover tissues in a resealable package. about 3 US dollars and can use before sailing to be sure no allergies or sensitivity.

I use these as well but happy not to bring them if they are provided. 

We were on Nova a few months ago and our room steward left 2 packets of the make up remover wipes every day. If I remember, they were replenished in the bathroom and also on the vanity outside the bathroom (verandah cabin). 
They were okay, but in my opinion, not fabulous at removing eye make up. 
i still bring my make up remover and face wash, but I am picky about hair and skin care.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1