[Live]CruiseBOT: Celebration Carribean 5/26/24-6/2/24

15 minutes ago, KarmaCruisers said:

Annnnnd the flight was just delayed 2 hours! Not leaving until 7:30 now and landing at 10:42.

what a nightmare it is to get to SFO (or anywhere close) from Miami.

It’s everywhere right now. Flights have been a nightmare. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, KarmaCruisers said:

Yup I just saw SFO is all jammed up so they’re holding ANY incoming 2:30 hours 

Sorry! I guess we’ll be hanging out with you a little longer! I think your last meal choice looked great. The last time we were in an airport we split a basket of tater tots and then went back for fries……

• Like 1

JFC!

It’s been a long time since I’ve had a “candy bar” (im not really a sweets person)

but I heard chocolate makes your brain have the same chemical reaction as feeling loved.

so I went to get a Hershey bar..A REGULAR SIZED HERSHEY BAR…360 calories!!! That’s literally half a MEAL right there!

ugh

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, luvcruzing said:

I think you should plan on sleeping in your car tonight - or your office.

Told my boss I’m not coming in, lol. And I got a skin surgery on Tuesday so that’ll make the whole week I’m at home (can’t shower for a couple days to let the stitches heal)

• Like 3

And thiiiis is why I hate cruising out of Miami or Fort Lauderdale..We’ve ALWAYS had a bad experience flying home. Like MIA or FLL *only * offer westbound flights either hella early or hella late..none in the early afternoon.

im trying to find one for Galveston for thanskgiving right now but it’s looking pretty slim.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KarmaCruisers said:

Damn look at all this good Blantons…probably not selling because they want $154 a bottle

IMG_7455.jpeg

Sadly since I can never find Blantons I would grab a few at that price,

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, WhiteOptima said:

Sadly since I can never find Blantons I would grab a few at that price,

Yeah my limit is $100 a bottle; becsuse like you said it’s rare to find 

I think (judging by everyone crowding the boarding lanes) there’s going to be a lot of grumpy people on this flight 

I’m not even that grumpy about it..I’m grumpy about the damn road still being semi-closed to get home (it’s down to 1 lane now; which hopefully it fully reopens by the time I get there; or traffic is so light going out of the bay it doesn’t matter)

• Like 3

The silver lining about Kris not coming with me..I always have an open seat on the plane next to me. (So I can stretch out a bit)

HAHAHAHA

DAMN IT

standby person just sat biatch

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, KarmaCruisers said:

Hellllla legroom

IMG_7456.jpeg

That's just ridiculous. I remember getting so excited about getting on an airplane and now it's something we all dread.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, fla33023 said:

That's just ridiculous. I remember getting so excited about getting on an airplane and now it's something we all dread.

Yeah; from now on; I’m only flying first, I don’t care the cost. (Even though it’s not a “true” first class domestically, its still better then being twisted up like a pretzel)

• Like 4

@KarmaCruisers Tim- had fun following along... but please, ease up on the gambling math! My head hurts trying to figure it out! I finally gave up and thought, oh well, he gets it, he's enjoying himself, live with it!

I'm also in IT but I work full time from home... I COULD NOT handle your commute! Good for you that you are able to sustain it- no matter how much they pay you it would not be enough for me!

Please do me a favor and try to post a link to your next 'live' here so I can be notified... if I hadn't gotten an update from someone on another thread, I'd have missed this one altogether!

Hope the rest of your trip home is uneventful!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Shaded Lady said:

@KarmaCruisers Tim- had fun following along... but please, ease up on the gambling math! My head hurts trying to figure it out! I finally gave up and thought, oh well, he gets it, he's enjoying himself, live with it!

I'm also in IT but I work full time from home... I COULD NOT handle your commute! Good for you that you are able to sustain it- no matter how much they pay you it would not be enough for me!

Please do me a favor and try to post a link to your next 'live' here so I can be notified... if I hadn't gotten an update from someone on another thread, I'd have missed this one altogether!

Hope the rest of your trip home is uneventful!

BELIEVE ME; at a certain price point you’d say yes to that kind of commute. 
I mean I’ll TRY..but like I said earlier; it’ll be a princess one so I’m not sure if cross-posting is frowned upon.

Also; just landed at 10:50pm PST. Still have to get to my car then drive 90 minutes home. Weeeeee

So, for those keeping track; I woke up at 7:30am EST; and was in the airport at 11am EST; haha.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, KarmaCruisers said:

Damn look at all this good Blantons…probably not selling because they want $154 a bottle

IMG_7455.jpeg

No way!  Paid 60 in Michigan. Got lucky. Right place right time.