Carnival Pride 14 day Panama Canal Cruise Elegant night question

We just did a Pride Journeys cruise.  BlerkOne is correct! I don't remember which days the other elegant nights were, but the Throwback seaday one was the second Sunday (ours was a 2 week, Sunday to Sunday cruise).

On 5/25/2024 at 10:31 PM, BlerkOne said:

3. Two regular and a third on Throwback seaday night.

Do you know the regular nights on this particular cruise? We are trying to plan Steakhouse reservations and don't want to book on a Elegant night. Thank You

35 minutes ago, OneAnnM19608 said:

Do you know the regular nights on this particular cruise? We are trying to plan Steakhouse reservations and don't want to book on a Elegant night. Thank You

No. I would ask on your Pride cruise in July if they know. I would think the Steakhouse would let you switch reservations, if space available.

My guess would be the first full sea day and the second to last full sea day.

The first and last nights of the cruise won't be elegant nights. Port days won't have elegant nights (on this cruise)

Ok, I just "dug out" my Funtimes from our April Journeys cruise. Our cruise was the 7th to the 21st of April.  The first elegant night was Monday, April 8th.  Throwback elegant night was Sunday, April 14th, and the last elegant night was Friday, April 19th.  I hope this helps!

1 hour ago, pcvtmom said:

Ok, I just "dug out" my Funtimes from our April Journeys cruise. Our cruise was the 7th to the 21st of April.  The first elegant night was Monday, April 8th.  Throwback elegant night was Sunday, April 14th, and the last elegant night was Friday, April 19th.  I hope this helps!

Thank You! That does help.

5 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

No. I would ask on your Pride cruise in July if they know. I would think the Steakhouse would let you switch reservations, if space available.

My guess would be the first full sea day and the second to last full sea day.

The first and last nights of the cruise won't be elegant nights. Port days won't have elegant nights (on this cruise)

Thank you for your quick response.