MDR Europe Menus

Reds4life

Hi, I am looking for PDFs or photos of as many menus from the MDR from MSC European cruises. I am somewhat at a loss after searching the internet, YouTube, and message boards. What I find is lots of inconsistency and I'm not sure if that's the norm or not. Mainly I want to know what EXACTLY is on the "Always Available" section.  I have found three different varieties so far and would appreciate any input on what is currently being offered. This may not be important to others but it is to us. Considering there is a separate thread for YC menus at each meal, I would think there should be a place for regular MDR as well.

Whereas menus are pretty standard across the fleet on other cruise lines (US based) I find that this is not always true on MSC.  Even from one cruise to the next.  Dish may be the same, but description different.  Last year the first page had the choices for the day, the second had the always available.  But more recent menus posted have them mostly together on the first page.  EM

7 minutes ago, Beamafar said:

You’re welcome!   Hope they help. 

If I may ask, from your trip, one of the menus posted had a "Grilled Beef Minute Steak" under Always Available #27. Is that for lunch? 

IMG_8124.thumb.png.f9726351143ee9f2de128e4c90d70588.png

6 minutes ago, Reds4life said:

If I may ask, from your trip, one of the menus posted had a "Grilled Beef Minute Steak" under Always Available #27. Is that for lunch? 

IMG_8124.thumb.png.f9726351143ee9f2de128e4c90d70588.png

That would have been a dinner menu.  On another post I said that they don’t offer steak on Med cruises.  You’ve reminded me by this post that they re- instated it.  It used to be called ‘steak paillard’ and looked like the sole of a shoe!  

I’ve looked back through some of that thread and can see why it looks like the ‘Always Available’ may have seemed like it was on the lunch menu.  The menus being available on the app was new to me and, it seems, I didn’t quite do a good job of posting them.  I used to take photos of the paper menus at each meal when doing live reports and post them, along with photos of what we ordered. 

11 minutes ago, Beamafar said:

I’ve looked back through some of that thread and can see why it looks like the ‘Always Available’ may have seemed like it was on the lunch menu.  The menus being available on the app was new to me and, it seems, I didn’t quite do a good job of posting them.  I used to take photos of the paper menus at each meal when doing live reports and post them, along with photos of what we ordered. 

Anyway, interesting information

I can see the rule remains for dinner:

1 pasta, 1 rice, 1 fish, 2 meat, 1 veggie

• Like 1