Final Payment Reminder

kiwimum

Wow!  Never saw that.  Did you book with PCL or a CVP?

Is your email correct on your account?  I would think they would reach out by snail mail, if your email rejected the reminder.

Let us know.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, kiwimum said:

Booked with long time CVP, who is a friend I have sailed with in the past.    All info in my account is correct.

Strange.  Maybe others have received this? IDK

We have 2 upcoming Alaska cruises.  One booked with Princess and one with a TA.  We received a snail mail notice for each one.  

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, NWA395 said:

We have 2 upcoming Alaska cruises.  One booked with Princess and one with a TA.  We received a snail mail notice for each one.  

Wonder if this is a new thing?  Are you getting ads along with the letter?

I’m surprised a TA record would have a snail mail FP from PCL.  That sgould come from the TA.

Edited by PacnGoNow

45 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Wonder if this is a new thing?  Are you getting ads along with the letter?

I’m surprised a TA record would have a snail mail FP from PCL.  That sgould come from the TA.

Both letters came directly from Princess. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Ombud said:

@PacnGoNow yep. A total waste of money. IMHO most ppl calendar when final payment is due. Plus mine was old info, missed the payment I made last month

Yes, my CVP and TA are always on top of it.  Never had an issue.  Strange.

I got one of these, as well, for my final payment due at the end of next month.  Not sure why Princess is wasting paper and postage on this.  It's indirect junk mail.  E-mails get to the recipient much faster (Final Payment e-mails are sent at the 2 week and 1 week mark), and for a cruise line that's emphasizing it's use of technology, this is a step in the wrong direction.  There are so many other things that Princess could be spending this money on.  

• Like 1

We’re on the Coral in September - the cruise coming to Singapore before she goes into dry dock. 

My final payment is June 17 - have not received ANY reminders to pay by email or snail mail.

Just waiting for them to pull all ships from Australia as they don’t seem to care two hoots about us.

14 hours ago, kiwimum said:

First time I have received a final payment reminder via snail mail.  Info is all correct, includes a QR code.

12 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Strange.  Maybe others have received this? IDK

I had a cruise to pay off a few weeks ago that hit the two week mark.  I got a reminder by e-mail and paid it off soon after that.  I didn't receive a mailed reminder and never have.  

1 hour ago, Honolulu Blue said:

I had a cruise to pay off a few weeks ago that hit the two week mark.  I got a reminder by e-mail and paid it off soon after that.  I didn't receive a mailed reminder and never have.  

Me either.  Consistency, heh?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Honolulu Blue said:

3 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Me either.  Consistency, heh?

Yeah. 😂 It could be very new, or maybe it's a trial that's used for some passengers and not others. Who knows? I do appreciate the OP and others notifying us about this.

• Like 1