NCL Cruise Next Promotions

I booked a cruise the other day and the rep mentioned that there was going to be a double up promotion from June 1 to June 12, and it was for all cabins, not just balcony and up. Hopefully that's helpful info.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, designergirl said:

I booked a cruise the other day and the rep mentioned that there was going to be a double up promotion from June 1 to June 12, and it was for all cabins, not just balcony and up. Hopefully that's helpful info.

Is the cruisenext $250 for which we pay $125 onboard. Been a while I used it.

if yes then current CruiseFirst promo is equivalent to double up unless it has different terms.

3 hours ago, Sayuil said:

Is the cruisenext $250 for which we pay $125 onboard. Been a while I used it.

if yes then current CruiseFirst promo is equivalent to double up unless it has different terms.

Double up is a specific promo that is run fairly regularly and lets you use two vouchers on a reservation. Occasionally there is even a triple up promo.

The saving you make when purchasing the vouchers never changes, in my experience (using them regularly for many years).

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, kenoqueen said:

Does anyone know where I can find the Cruise Next Double and Triple Up promotion dates?

The current promotions are always listed in the “terms and conditions”. The Double up for ANY stateroom happens quite often, 5 or 6 times a year. Triple up less frequently. I believe double up for balcony or higher cabin categories is the norm.

Also, they notify guests of the promos via email to those willing to receive them.

You can view current offer here:

CRUISENEXT DOUBLEUP! OFFER
Booking Window: May 23rd – May 31st, 2024 11:59 PM EST
Offer Details: Book a Balcony or above stateroom on any sailing booked at least 4 months in advance and apply TWO CruiseNext, CruiseNext Haven, CruiseNext Lite credits

IMG_1011.jpeg

Edited by Bulk-head