volendam vista suite bb guarantee

I am new to HAL and am concerned about cabins in the aft on deck 7 below the Lido     I do not have a choice and it is a  42 day cruise  and was wondering if anyone has been in those cabins   I do not mind the rocking and rolling but have so much anxiety at night when the cabin vibrates 

We just spent 94 days in 7069.  I wouldn't choose it again, or any cabin under the Lido or Lido pool. On the other hand, our neighbors and my DH had no problem (sound sleepers).  Ship vibrations never bother me, in fact I like that.  But every morning at 6am the sounds above of chairs being moved around woke me up and it was hard to get back to sleep.  If you're a sound sleeper, you may not have any problem with the noise. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fayetheatre said:

did you feel the bed shake  due to the vibrations   I often feel it at a table   ugh    not sure I should take a chance and go     darn  

Yes but more in the morning as the ship maneuvered into port (and as I said, the vibrations never bother me). But I understand if that’s a deal breaker for you. 
If you work with a travel agent or PCC maybe he/she can help so you have other choices? We actually prefer to be aft, just not under the Lido. 🙂

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Are you in a BB or BC guarantee?  You might call your travel provider and see if you can change to an A instead. Those are on deck 6. I had an A guarantee last year on the Volendam and was very happy with the location In 6131 and don’t remember any vibration. 

Edited by Sharon in AZ
  • Like 2