Ventura suites

PAMJP

Looking at booking suite on Ventura, I’ve looked at lots of videos and P&O information on what is included in a suite. Some videos show drinks stocked in fridge, are these included, as they are on some other lines for suite passengers? Thanks

Thanks all for your replies. I wasn’t expecting any drinks as nothing was mentioned as one of the “perks” but thought I might have missed it.Agree with Windsurfboy too! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2024 at 10:19 AM, PAMJP said:

Looking at booking suite on Ventura, I’ve looked at lots of videos and P&O information on what is included in a suite. Some videos show drinks stocked in fridge, are these included, as they are on some other lines for suite passengers? Thanks

I am on the Ventura next month in an Aft Suite.

If you have any other questions or thoughts, just ask and if I don't know in advance, I can check when onboard and report back. 

• Like 1

Thanks Sauspud, very kind of you to post and offer your help with questions.We have booked a suite for Christmas cruise 2025 on Ventura, D736 and think we are happy with the information we’ve gathered. We have stayed in aft cabins/suites on Princess and Cunard but not on P&O. If I do think of anything I’ll post the question.

Hope you enjoy your cruise next month in your aft suite and thanks again.

22 hours ago, PAMJP said:

Thanks Sauspud, very kind of you to post and offer your help with questions.We have booked a suite for Christmas cruise 2025 on Ventura, D736 and think we are happy with the information we’ve gathered. We have stayed in aft cabins/suites on Princess and Cunard but not on P&O. If I do think of anything I’ll post the question.

Hope you enjoy your cruise next month in your aft suite and thanks again.

Well, it's a small world as that is the Cabin number we are staying in.

So I will be able to give detailed answers.

I will also do a short cabin tour and post it on YouTube and leave a link here for you to watch. Normally a video helps more than words. There are currently no videos of that cabin on YouTube, so it will be helpful to others. 

I've done around 7 suites and a few aft cabins over my many cruises (21 to date) on different cruise lines. Last year was on HAL Noordam and the balcony wrapped around the side of the suite, it was huge. We have booked a Christmas 2024 cruise on the P&O sister ship Arcadia in the same Cabin, so we can directly compare the differences between cruise lines.

Still not sure what to do with the Butler but I will have fun finding out. 

As our cruises are so far apart, I won't hide a duck in the room as someone else will surely find it before your cruise.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just seen your post, yes it is a small world with me booking the same suite you are in next month. Looking forward to seeing your cabin tour video. Again thanks and have a lovely cruise next month.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks for posting the cabin tour, the butler did a good job. We’re happy we booked this suite and will look forward to residing in D736 for Christmas 2025. Hope you enjoyed your cruise too. Like the idea of ordering lunch with extras .  Also watched your other video from Madeira, we’ve gone up the cable car but also came back down the same way, not as brave as you!

3 minutes ago, PAMJP said:

Like the idea of ordering lunch with extras

Just be careful with the "extras" as once your butler gets to know that you like them then not only do the portions get bigger each day but you will get them whether you want them or not😄

• Haha 1