How to get to Geosea from Husavik port?

Posted (edited)

My friend and I will be arriving at the Husavik port in early July. We are interested in going to the geothermal sea baths. How do we get there? I’ve seen online that we can get an admission ticket, but there does not seem to be any information as to how we actually get from the cruise port to the thermal baths themselves. Is there a regular bus that goes between the two? if so, how do we pay for this bus ticket? Is it inexpensive to take a taxi there and how does one pay for that? Is there an easy way to get back to the cruise port?  

Edited by Ehg71

10 hours ago, Ehg71 said:

My friend and I will be arriving at the Husavik port in early July. We are interested in going to the geothermal sea baths. How do we get there? I’ve seen online that we can get an admission ticket, but there does not seem to be any information as to how we actually get from the cruise port to the thermal baths themselves. Is there a regular bus that goes between the two? if so, how do we pay for this bus ticket? Is it inexpensive to take a taxi there and how does one pay for that? Is there an easy way to get back to the cruise port?  

Try Google Maps or contact them using the address on their WEB site.

DON

The directions to the town is what I already know. How to get to GeoSpa from the town is what I am inquiring about. Is it a taxi ride? How much would the taxi cost? Is there a bus from the town to the entrance of Geospa? How much would a bus ticket cost? How do I return to the point where I have to pick up the tender? This is a small town. I don’t want to miss the ship.

Posted (edited)
On 6/8/2024 at 7:21 PM, Ehg71 said:

The directions to the town is what I already know. How to get to GeoSpa from the town is what I am inquiring about. Is it a taxi ride? How much would the taxi cost? Is there a bus from the town to the entrance of Geospa? How much would a bus ticket cost? How do I return to the point where I have to pick up the tender? This is a small town. I don’t want to miss the ship.

Have you emailed them at the contact address on their site?

Google Maps shows it to be a 15 minute walk from the Emskip terminal, where you can see a cruise ship docked on their satellite view

Edited by Nitemare
  • Like 1