Best way to get from Long Beach to LAX

Have read through this thread and also Google. Question for all you experts, as I live on the east coast. Looking at a flight leaving at 1105 on a Tuesday from LAX. Could depart the Carnival Firenze theoretically at 0700- hopefully be off the ship by 0715. Carry on bag, TSA precheck, priority/first class with airline etc. 

I have been reading it’s difficult to get an Uber/Lyft. Are taxis a fixed price? Best shuttle service? Give up and fly from Long Beach airport? Thanks for any tips!

We had a difficult time getting an Uber -   after trying for 10 minutes saw a cab and grabbed it.   It was metered and really not that more expensive than an Uber.    At the time Uber prices were surging but no Ubers accepting.   Maybe hoping for a stronger surge price.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JinxyB said:

Looking at a flight leaving at 1105 on a Tuesday from LAX.

There is ZERO chance I'd book a flight before noon from LAX, arriving in Long Beach, during the work week.

Also, Carnival is not the slick, efficient outfit in Long Beach that they are in FL.

7 minutes ago, KeepCalmBearOn said:

There is ZERO chance I'd book a flight before noon from LAX, arriving in Long Beach, during the work week.

Also, Carnival is not the slick, efficient outfit in Long Beach that they are in FL.

OK, gotcha. What about a noon flight from LGB? 

16 hours ago, JinxyB said:

OK, gotcha. What about a noon flight from LGB? 

Noon flight from LGB would be easy. It is a very small airport, very easy to navigate.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KeepCalmBearOn said:

Noon flight from LGB would be easy. It is a very small airport, very easy to navigate.

I don't think there are many non stop flights out LGB to the east coast I think LGB is more of a regional airport 

3 minutes ago, Acrusa said:

I don't think there are many non stop flights out LGB to the east coast I think LGB is more of a regional airport 

That wasn't what the previous poster asked.

On 6/3/2024 at 5:44 PM, Acrusa said:

This is correct, which is why I prefer to fly direct from LAX, but it sounds way too risky.