Blue Chip Club - Retreat bookings?

LMHSRN

Question.  For those that have PAID for an upgrade from a free cruise to a Suite, did you get the Suite Perks.  Drinks & WiFi?

Yes (unless it was a move-up). When I called BCC to upgrade whatever certificate I had and paid for the upgrade to a SS, we got the SS benefits. Dinks + WiFi.

Thanks that's what  thought.  My invoice shows the paid upgrade from Veranda to Suite but says "BCC NoPerks"

Guess it's phone call time

Last two cruises we got through BCC. We tried to upgrade to Aqua or retreat and were told both cruises you can upgrade but get no perks, drinks or WIFI.

We were told this over and over. So if you upgraded and got perks it’s Celebritys inconsistancy.

14 hours ago, cheeseheads4ever said:

Last two cruises we got through BCC. We tried to upgrade to Aqua or retreat and were told both cruises you can upgrade but get no perks, drinks or WIFI.

We were told this over and over. So if you upgraded and got perks it’s Celebritys inconsistancy.

We used a free cruise certificate to upgrade to AQ in September and booked with the 2 perk fare (you can book with or without the perks as part of your rate). The next day we learned that we'd been matched to Zenith so cancelled the perks since we now will have the premium drink package and Wifi, which are status, not fare, dependent.  Or so I'm told....