GO Princess Lounge for Suite Guests

We booked a suite for back-2-back cruises on the Enchanted Princess this month.  Today we received an email invitation from Princess to take advantage of the new GO lounge in Fort Lauderdale.  Unfortunately, the invite is for the day we start the second leg of the cruise, not the day of our initial embarkation.   For those of you who have used the lounge, was it a good experience and would it be worth our while to contact Princess to see if they would move the date to our embarkation date?   

Do a search on here about the Go Lounge in FLL. There only a few threads and a bunch of us provided a TON of content to help you out. Definitely see about getting it before the back to back. No reason to do it between cruises but I think you know that. 

On 6/3/2024 at 5:52 PM, I object 2 said:

Thank you!  I’ll search for the posts.  

Were you able to find the threads?  On a non cruise vacation (the horror!) right now but could put in more effort when I have a chance to find my post. 

11 hours ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

Were you able to find the threads?  On a non cruise vacation (the horror!) right now but could put in more effort when I have a chance to find my post. 

Yes, I did find the threads.  Thanks for the suggestion.  

I contacted Princess with the beginning date of our back-2-back and they changed the invite date to accommodate us.  We are happy cruisers! 

Non cruise vacations can be fun!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Honestly I would show up with the invite that you have and tell them Princess made a mistake with the date. They are not going to turn you away

If you want to make Sanctuary reservations they can do this at the GO Lounge for you (allegedly).........let us know how you make out

Edited by Clampram

• 2 weeks later...

We’re on the Enchanted Princess for our second week.  I emailed Princess asking to change the date of invite to the Go Lounge and they did.  Great job Princess!

We were able to make dining and Santuary reservations at the lounge.  Although we were the 5 party in line to be bussed to the ship, we didn’t board until 12:45 pm.  The reason was traffic and weather related.  

On 6/6/2024 at 11:15 AM, Clampram said:

Honestly I would show up with the invite that you have and tell them Princess made a mistake with the date. They are not going to turn you away

If you want to make Sanctuary reservations they can do this at the GO Lounge for you (allegedly).........let us know how you make out