Barcelona Tours

I am a 64 year old female traveling first time to Barcelona for three nights before my cruise in November.

I will be staying at H10 Catalunya Plaza.

I am not comfortable walking the sights on my own and my walking ability will be very slow as I will just be finishing spine surgery. 

My question is if anyone knows of tour companies that give full or half day tours that can pick up at the hotel?

I am not interested in private tours.

I know I can do the hop-on-off bus but would like a tour or two with actual commentary.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Spain Day Tours...very reputable 

Also we rode the HOHO bus..picked it up at Placa Catalunya.  4 different routes

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2024 at 4:23 PM, Rocky Mountain Cruisers said:

I second Spain Day Tours - we just did 1/2 day tour - included a guided tour of Park Guell and they end at Sagrada Familia and give you option to buy tickets and see the church on your own.

Our guide was great.  Highly recommend.

Does this tour include getting out of the vehicle at any time?   Or just a drive by all the sights? 

Are you able to walk through any of the gothic area, visit any of the chruches (other than the Sagrada Familia)?  

On 6/5/2024 at 9:09 PM, kootz said:

I will be staying at H10 Catalunya Plaza.

Barcelona HOHOs are a great way to see the city unless you get off and on at different sights and the buses are full or near full each time you try to re-board.

Your hotel is vrery close to one of the stops (Placa Catalunya)and you could board there and simply stay on for the full circuit.  At least one company offers two routes and at certain stops you can switch from one route to the other to get even more views of the city on one day. Or with a 2 days pass you could follow one route one day and the other the next.

• Like 1