Izumi Hibachi Lunch

1 hour ago, Krazcruiser said:

Love Izumi Hibachi but I've had lunch there, we've had dinner but not lunch, whats the difference from lunch to dinner,thank

Apart from lunch being about half the price of dinner, there's no difference. Go for it! 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EbayCruiser said:

Question - my daughter and I do not like Sushi, would we still have lots of options to make this enjoyable?

Absolutely. DH and I do not like sushi either but the Hibachi menu is not sushi; it's food that's cooked live in front of you. It's a fun show by the chef as well as a tasty meal.

You should be able to access the menu on the app.

1 hour ago, EbayCruiser said:

Question - my daughter and I do not like Sushi, would we still have lots of options to make this enjoyable?

There are 2 sides you can book for izumi. The hibachi the op asked about is stir fry, choice of meats and veggies and he does a show kind of thing says 8 seats around each stir fry table.

Separately if you look in your planner it says there is izumi sushi side and they have a lot of other choices other than sushi. Set price sit down meal is 3o.99 but cheaper to book ahead in planner. Take a look in your planner at the menu. Personally I love the poki bowl, that green seaweed salad, poke that has the regular tuna and also salmon though I ask for no salmon. And fried rice ..lots more than I can ear. 1 small, 2 large entrees and dessert. Also you can order ala carte which isnt in your planner just individual prices to take out.  

12 minutes ago, EbayCruiser said:

We have the UDP for our upcoming cruise on Utopia, I think there is an upcharge for Izumi?

We both love stir fry dishes and fried rice so this sounds great!

Yes, there is an upcharge to the UDP for the hibachi/teppanyaki option.  No upcharge for the sushi option.