Fresh fruit and protein cocktails

I saw as part of the premium drink package protein and fruit ‘cocktails’ are included. Has anyone ordered these and can explain what they are? Also are they available at any bar? Thank you!

I have only seen them being prepared in the Tropical bar on Virtuosa.

They do freshly squeezed orange juice and selection of vegetable juices with additions like fresh ginger or berries and also yoghurt Lassi. They are very nice.

On 6/9/2024 at 8:35 PM, trumpetfish55 said:

I saw as part of the premium drink package protein and fruit ‘cocktails’ are included. Has anyone ordered these and can explain what they are? Also are they available at any bar? Thank you!

• Thanks 1

Hello,

Agreed, but also the Atmosphere Bar too - again on Virtuosa but also in the same place but under different names on Euribia.

Regards,

Cublet

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TheBeardedCruiser said:

The Meraviglia has the Bamboo Bar, which is next to the indoor Bamboo Pool. The fresh fruit and vegetable drinks are so amazing!

Hello,

I remember now - it was the Bamboo Bar on Euribia.

Did the Bamboo Pool on Meraviglia have plastic chairs etc around the pool area shaped as if made with bamboo wood?

Regards,

Cublet

• Like 1

Fresh fruit and vegetables drinks plus the protein added ones are included at the Premium package and can be obtained from the Spa bar and usually one of the pool bars on all ships. A few over the top specialty drinks from the Spa menu are out of any package even YC as far as I understand. Don't know if they're good or not once never had one. Before the pandemic freshly squeezed orange juice used to be very good.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cublet said:

Hello,

I remember now - it was the Bamboo Bar on Euribia.

Did the Bamboo Pool on Meraviglia have plastic chairs etc around the pool area shaped as if made with bamboo wood?

Regards,

Cublet

Yes. They were plastic, but made to look like Bamboo wicker/rattan furniture. They were sturdy though, not cheap plastic.

1 hour ago, Nunagoras said:

Fresh fruit and vegetables drinks plus the protein added ones are included at the Premium package and can be obtained from the Spa bar and usually one of the pool bars on all ships. A few over the top specialty drinks from the Spa menu are out of any package even YC as far as I understand. Don't know if they're good or not once never had one. Before the pandemic freshly squeezed orange juice used to be very good.

The freshly squeezed orange juice is amazing! I drank so much of that juice on my last cruise! I wasn't honestly expecting it to taste so delicious, but it is totally unique in flavor compared to store bought "fresh orange juice!"

It is included in the Easy Plus package in the US.

1 hour ago, TheBeardedCruiser said:

The freshly squeezed orange juice is amazing! I drank so much of that juice on my last cruise! I wasn't honestly expecting it to taste so delicious, but it is totally unique in flavor compared to store bought "fresh orange juice!"

It is included in the Easy Plus package in the US.

Seems that their freshly squeezed OJ remains as good as back in the day! Thanks! Freshly squeezed OJ is included on the Easy Plus worldwide. Other fresh fruit drinks is Premium and YC only.

• Like 1