TxTeach79's Pearl European Adventure LIVE - 6/24

15 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Do they still give out the Latitudes ship pins? It’s listed as a perk but I def didn’t get one on the Sun in March and haven’t yet this cruise 

Go visit the onboard Future Cruise Consultants...Their office/desk in the atrium. They should have these for you! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Two pieces of good news have dropped! Laundry = BACK

IMG_4300.thumb.jpeg.ec53188e5bbd0282dd1211728c087596.jpeg

And bonus hour tonight leading into a sea day?? That’s like when you’re in college and you go out to the bar the night daylight savings hits = Elite 

IMG_4301.thumb.jpeg.11cbf0536126960beb157cf02fe8bdcf.jpeg

• Like 13
  • Haha 7

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Do they still give out the Latitudes ship pins? It’s listed as a perk but I def didn’t get one on the Sun in March and haven’t yet this cruise 

We got them last cruise.I think there was a latitudes Desk by customer service..now I see future cruise consultants.,if they don’t have them we have two sets through sapphire I’ll be happy to send you.

Edited by Mommapadraig
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, erikb923 said:

Do you suspect other guests also complained about the tour?

I wonder what the cruise line can do with regards to a poor excursion experience. 

When it happened to us they said they would refund us half the price of the excursion back. At the end of the cruise when we got our folio statement they had subtracted it from what we owed. They had taken off had of what we paid total for both of us. This was on Carnival.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, erikb923 said:

I wonder what the cruise line can do with regards to a poor excursion experience. 

I would imagine if they receive enough complaints, they would stop offering that excursion.  And probably refund those guests who complained about it.  I got my excursion refunded on Carnival once due to the excursion not being what was advertised. It took some convincing the shore excursions person but they finally gave in and refunded me.

Edited by blarko
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, erikb923 said:

hard to say. Half the bus was vocally pledging to complain when we got off, but that can dissipate by the next day. 

I’ve had excursions refunded for late cancellations and even no shows that were my fault due to screwing up a time change on Carnival before, but who knows 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Lunch ended most everywhere at 1:30-2, so now at 2:06 I have roused B and we are headed to O’Sheehan’s once again

It's so handy to have this option. The food is good and the menu is varied enough that you don't have to have the same stuff unless you want to. I like the chili, loaded hot dog, and nachos so I do have the same stuff lol.

Glad to hear B isn't suffering too bad today. Enjoy your unexpected chill day.

• Like 7