Oceania transfer from Southampton to Heathrow

Been away and just now catching up on this thread - I can no longer get email alerts from CC forum on threads I follow. 

It appears to be the most recent price for O transfer is now $79 USD or $102CAD.  You can pre-book through your travel agent now or just as easily book while onboard ship a few days before the end of the cruise.

On our past cruises from Southampton, there were 4 of us traveling and it was reasonable to book private car service to and from London (once with Stonehenge added).  But this time with only 2 of us, the easiest and cheaper alternative is to do the O transfer.

Thank you all for posting the information!

On Oceana‘s bus Transfers, do they limit how many suitcases you are allowed to take? I remember on a prior Oceana Cruz you could only take the bus if you had two suitcases,

we are going to be on the cruise for a long time and will be taking four suitcases and 2 carry ons

A couple of yrs ago when we were young.....sorry couldn't resist it .....we used first choice and had a minibus for up to 16. We had 14 plus baggage I believe the round trip from LHR to Southampton was $500 + I added a tip as the driver had to wait for a late arrival for 1/2 our group. They were very reliable and helpful. Hope this helps.

5 hours ago, redshine said:

On Oceana‘s bus Transfers, do they limit how many suitcases you are allowed to take? I remember on a prior Oceana Cruz you could only take the bus if you had two suitcases,

we are going to be on the cruise for a long time and will be taking four suitcases and 2 carry ons

I have very little experience with Oceania transfers, but the couple I've been on had no such restrictions. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2024 at 7:04 AM, Mrs f. said:

We took the Oceania bus last September from southampton to Heathrow...I think about $70 pp. 

Very well organized.  They ask for flight info. Terminal.  Assign you to the correct bus...they had a load 9f them waiting at the pier.  Very easy. 

Does anyone know if there is an O bus from Southampton to Gatwick?  

5 hours ago, lilybug said:

Does anyone know if there is an O bus from Southampton to Gatwick?  

Don't know  about Oceania transfer to Gatwick but just a point to remember when booking Gatwick flights.  The cruise port in Southhampton is roughly 88 miles from Gatwick and average time is 1hr 40mins but our motorways, especially the M25, can be really challenging. Just make sure you leave plenty of time before your flight.

11 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

Thanks.

Any thoughts on taking the M27 / A27 ?

If you don’t already have it take a look at the Waze app. Works worldwide and seems to always come up with best route depending on traffic conditions.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Vallesan said:

Don't know  about Oceania transfer to Gatwick but just a point to remember when booking Gatwick flights.  The cruise port in Southhampton is roughly 88 miles from Gatwick and average time is 1hr 40mins but our motorways, especially the M25, can be really challenging. Just make sure you leave plenty of time before your flight.

We are actually staying at a hotel at Gatwick and flying out the next day, so we have all day to get there.  Thanks.