Flying from a different airport

Good moaning.  I have been given my flight for upcoming Canaries cruise and we are flying from Gatwick.  Thats about 3 hours drive for us and I was wondering if anybody knows if they fly from Luton or Stansted?  

I would ring the call center and ask but holding on the phone for an hour just isnt how I want to spend my saturday.

1 hour ago, Harryjacobs said:

Good moaning.  I have been given my flight for upcoming Canaries cruise and we are flying from Gatwick.  Thats about 3 hours drive for us and I was wondering if anybody knows if they fly from Luton or Stansted?  

I would ring the call center and ask but holding on the phone for an hour just isnt how I want to spend my saturday.

They don’t appear to

https://www.pocruises.com/fly-cruises/regional-airports

3 hours ago, Harryjacobs said:

I had cause to ring them last week Harry . The first call was around 5pm and answered 

within 10 mins .

Later that week I rang again but this time the automation informed me they had queues 

and could be over an hour wait and went on to say I had the option of a ring back to 

the phone I was using . I took this offer and it said my turn in the queue was saved .

I got a call back just over the hour, not ideal but better than hung on the phone .

• Like 2

Let me see if I have got this right.

You have been given a flight now from Gatwick but they will not know for another two months if there will be any flights from Luton or Stansted!

In my simple mind it says that flights are arranged months in advance - unless they can pluck a plane out of the sky at the last minute😉

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, david63 said:

Let me see if I have got this right.

You have been given a flight now from Gatwick but they will not know for another two months if there will be any flights from Luton or Stansted!

In my simple mind it says that flights are arranged months in advance - unless they can pluck a plane out of the sky at the last minute😉

Yes.  It even confused the poor lady on the phone as her screen showed as still awaiting flights, no details about Gatwick.