questions on booking with RC

Im still trying to figure out the rooms availability for the Germany cruise for next June

now it showing inside which were not interested at all also OV but when I click on that it says its not avavible yet it shows up where you pick you room

there is available for whats called spacious OV when actually the room size is smaller but the window is floor to ceiling 

looks nice but super expensive and on deck 12 of Indy of the seas

now my big question is when the PIF date comes up are there usually cancellations at that time that go back so others can book them

I asked a few other questions about a week ago and someone said I should go back and check cause they were still seeing availability in categories Im looking at

its hard to think a ship is  almost sold out a year in advance

also any one know how much the deposit is when you book

any advice with RC would be greatly appreicated

thanks all

3 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

I would recommend interviewing a few travel agents.

I agree with this advice.  If you're not familiar with the different rooms and how to book them yourself, a KNOWLEDGEABLE travel agent is your best bet.  (Heck, I'm extremely familiar with everything, and I still have a travel agent do my bookings -- it's usually cheaper than booking it myself directly with Royal!)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, dznypal said:

I asked a few other questions about a week ago and someone said I should go back and check cause they were still seeing availability in categories Im looking at

I'm sorry I can't help with your specific queries, and this might not apply to your particular sailing, but a number of stateroom categories on Independent from Southampton are almost sold out for 2025.

7 hours ago, dznypal said:

Im still trying to figure out the rooms availability for the Germany cruise for next June

now it showing inside which were not interested at all also OV but when I click on that it says its not avavible yet it shows up where you pick you room

there is available for whats called spacious OV when actually the room size is smaller but the window is floor to ceiling 

looks nice but super expensive and on deck 12 of Indy of the seas

now my big question is when the PIF date comes up are there usually cancellations at that time that go back so others can book them

also any one know how much the deposit is when you book

any advice with RC would be greatly appreciated

thanks all

I was the one that told you there is still tons of availability and there still is in every category.  If you are having difficulties then call Royal directly or use a travel agent.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, c-leg5 said:

It might help others help you if you stated which ship and sailing date.

The OP has given that information out in other posts, and has gotten magnificent professional guidance, yet continues to create new posts asking the same questions, having not taken any of the previous offered direction.

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

The OP has given that information out in other posts, and has gotten magnificent professional guidance, yet continues to create new posts asking the same questions, having not taken any of the previous offered direction.

The information in the other thread I saw discussed September. 

This thread asks about June. On a casual glance I don’t see an Independence sailing predominantly to Germany  in June. 

I agree the poster is vague and a few details might help. Apologies if I have missed these details elsewhere.

Edited by c-leg5