Looking for kombucha

On 6/16/2024 at 3:29 PM, MC2Adventures said:

Is there anywhere I can find kombucha at sea on NCL? Do the bars or Starbucks have any?

If they don't serve it, maybe NCL would let to bring your own onboard? I'd email them, or get a written response of some sort. If they allow you to bring it, you can print that response, just in case.

5 minutes ago, TheBeardedCruiser said:

If they don't serve it, maybe NCL would let to bring your own onboard? I'd email them, or get a written response of some sort. If they allow you to bring it, you can print that response, just in case.

Doubtful.  NCL doesn't serve pepsi and they certainly won't let you bring it on board.

1 hour ago, TheBeardedCruiser said:

I like to say... The answer is always no if you don't ask the question, but it could be yes if you do.

The idea that NCL will allow one to bring aboard something if they don't stock it on board is simply wrong.  We had a thread just last week that someone was claiming that the needed to bring orange diet soda aboard and NCL didn't stock it.  They also claimed they it was part of a medically approved diet.  They didn't have a prescription for it, only that it was one of the drinks their doctor approved.