Port Canaveral parking and YC

eppler

Posted (edited)

For $6 a day more, I’ll leave my car right at the port, 1 level up in case of heavy rains. Definitely walkable

Edited by PTC DAWG
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

For $6 a day more, I’ll leave my car right at the port, 1 level up in case of heavy rains. Definitely walkable

We have parked off site with no issues. Last cruise we parked at the port. Well worth the extra money, in our car by 8:30 am on the way home.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't sailed on MSC before out of Port Canaveral (just Miami and Barcelona), so is there a designated Yacht Club drop off area? In Miami, you could easily see the white tent and the blue carpet, clearly marked Yacht Club. I'll be sailing with one of my girlfriends for a "Girls Trip" in a couple of weeks and my husband will be dropping us off. I live in the area and know that Port Canaveral is like a parent's car loop at an elementary school, but 100% times worse. I just want to make things easy on my husband with drop off, if we know in advance that there is a designated easy to find check in area. Thanks in advance!

38 minutes ago, palmbaytish said:

I haven't sailed on MSC before out of Port Canaveral (just Miami and Barcelona), so is there a designated Yacht Club drop off area?

Yes, it's pretty similar.   You can loop around with the rest of the drop off traffic and just past the regular bag drop near the bottom of the escalator you will see the YC tent and banners.  There's a recent thread with pictures.