Reflection LIVE 6/21-7/1/24: A Perfect Day for a Suite Girlfriends Getaway

On 6/29/2024 at 7:08 PM, GenerationX said:

I’m rested, cleaned up and ready for one last chic night! I decided to wear one of my favorite necklaces. It’s made from the first cut of steel for Beyond’s hull and goes so well with my new Versace bag.

I can’t wait to see what kind of interesting attire choices await on the other side of my stateroom door tonight…I’ll be sure to spill all the tea later!

IMG_9180.thumb.jpeg.d36746b51e0af7726fd15c9105c601f3.jpeg

I have the ring and bracelet that matches your necklace!  The necklace was sold out on my Beyond first US cruise (9 nighter).  

Charla-Thank you for writing about your cruises on Refection. Hoping your return travels home went well and that you are comfortably settled into your home routine.

Question (s)- Is the Pride Deck Party now a regular Celebrity celebration or was it featured in recognition of Pride Month ?

Also, did you find that Celebrity is a welcomimg cruise line for LGBTQ passengers in that acitivities,shows and service is geared to please those passengers?

Thank you for your response.
MJ