Restaurant at Port Canaveral

Hello,

When my DW and I were on Anthem last we were able to walk across the parking lot from where we docked to eat at Grill’s restaurant. I was informed today that Symphony will be docked at CT 3. I believe Grill’s is at/near CT 5. Is anyone familiar with either getting an Uber or taxi and can shed some light on timeframe for the trip and cost?  Thanks for your help!

CT3 is the newish Carnival terminal.  I'm surprised Royal is using it even as a port of call.

It's not really walkable to the restaurants near CT1. It's 1.3 miles to Grills for example.  In the heat of a Florida summer day it wouldn't be a comfortable walk even if you are into long walks.   

image.thumb.jpeg.31f9955a8d42b3c4924a546906a2a116.jpeg

CT3 is the newish Carnival terminal.  I'm surprised Royal is using it even as a port of call.

The Symphony has been using it since its been sailing from Bayonne. Last year the Oasis was doing this run, sailing Sunday-Sunday which means it was stopping at PC on a Tuesday. The Symphony sailings are Friday-Friday (until August), which means stopping in PC on a Sunday. My guess is that CT1 is not available.

• Like 1