Is there a way to create a link in the signature to cruises you have taken. I have copied the URL and pasted it, but the results say "page not found."

Thanks

Jacki

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SailorJack said:

Is there a way to create a link in the signature to cruises you have taken. I have copied the URL and pasted it, but the results say "page not found."

So, you're looking for a way to format your signature not just to LIST the cruises you took, but to add a clean looking HYPERLINK for each as well?  

Normally, I clean up a link by using the "link" button in the ribbon, and the use the "pretty" name with the link in the details just like I do in a normal post.  See my signature below and that's how you would link each cruise and each write-up/live review in yours.

image.png.19029a28dc8194356c96d82c91c1cb2a.png

image.thumb.png.58a1160a140c68557b0557522c995df5.png

Edited by Tom and Ingrid

5 hours ago, SailorJack said:

You mean like the way it is in my signature? 

9 hours ago, SailorJack said:

Thanks

Jacki

Hello @SailorJack

Your new thread is off topic for the Celebrity Cruises forum and has been moved to the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum where it will be on topic.

I assume you mean the links to the reviews showing in the signature. I have tried the best I can to make corrections to the links.

Please remember that periodically old threads are purged to make room for the new. Therefore, some of the links to such old threads may not work in the future.

Hope this will be helpful!

Host Kat