Booking a shore excursion through my Celebrity login

yogamom

I plan to use OBC to book a shore excursion through my Celebrity 'plan your cruise' login.  It offers a 15% pre-cruise discount. 

The excursion will cost more than my OBC.  I haven't booked it yet, as I am hoping there maybe a 'flash sale' as some people on the roll call spoke about doing a few months ago.

First, when I select it, do I enter my credit card and it charges me straight away?  If so, what happens it there is a better price?  I've read on the CC boards that you can remove the shore excursion and then purchase it again at the new better price.  Obviously I haven't selected it yet.  I'm hoping for some insight before I begin.  It does say I can purchase the pre-cruise discounted shore excursion prior to November 2024, but I am eager to get a plan in place.  

Any information on the process would be appreciated.

If you are using OBC that is available in your cruise planner ( not OBC from a TA) then you don’t enter credit card info.  Skip that and select the option to use OBC.  When there is a deficit showing the. Put your credit card 

If a sale comes along that has a lower price you can cancel and repurchase at the lower price.  However there is a slight chance that the excursion could sell out while you are cancelling and waiting for your OBC to be put back on your account. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes you can cancel and rebook.  It uses OBC first then credit card.

HOWEVER you should be careful if the excursion is SOLD OUT as you might not get it back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1