Ninjacat123 and family travel to Tokyo and Kyoto - LIVE land trip June 28 to July 7, 2024!!​🗾​

ninjacat123

3 hours ago, JaneRetired said:

Ahhhh <3. We spent a week before a 2019 Kobe/Kamchatka/Kodiak cruise kicking off our first year of retirement. The Bullet train to Tokyo and Kyoto from Osaka were mindblowing and bucket list worthy! Thanks for the trip down memory lane 🙂 The family photos are just adorable, too!!

kobeKamchatka.jpg

Wow!! That sounds like an incredible cruise and trip JaneRetired! Thx for posting the map. I hope we can come back to Japan. It’s has all been fantastic ❣️

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

This morning Craig and I hit the onsen one more time, the girls were onsened out. 🤣 I decided to wash my hair there which was a unique sit down experience. Pic of the entrance. No pics inside. IMG_7413.thumb.jpeg.dd94e30dcd272a48166bdd5976784b5a.jpegsorry😜

Edited by ninjacat123
  • Like 4

Retrieved our luggage from the Nagoya train station lockers and made our way to the platform. Seems an unheard of delay for the bullet train is happening. Guess we are getting into Tokyo later than we thought. More sake please!!🍶

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, fethiyeden said:

Happy Anniversary.

Loving your review & sharing making memories as a family.

Thank you fethiyeden! Kinda got a twofer with this being a trip for Sky’s college graduation and our anniversary 👍😁

• Like 3

Made it to our apartment that is three blocks away from the ryokan. We are up on the ninth floor. It’s cramped but does the job for one night before our flight and it was a third of the cost of the ryokan. Here’s a view from outside our front door.IMG_7498.thumb.jpeg.f330f26d580281b975e251e1818de93c.jpeg

• Like 7