Bliss - suggestions for walking (other than jogging track)

We usually walk on the lifeboat deck of any ship they are usually pretty wide open due to the rules.  I also usually count the capacity of all the boats and think how packed we are when they tender and am glad there is a lot of overcapacity!

• Like 1

I usually avoid the jogging track.  Sometimes it gets very windy and you sort of get blown off to the side. Also, you get folks that like to ' Stroll", side by side, and they create a small blockade.  I like walking from my cabin ( usually from the back to the ship) to the very front staircase, then take the stairs up ( or down) to which ever floor I am going to.  I always try to avoid the elevators ,so I get all my steps in just by taking stairs up/down.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 9tee2Sea said:

I usually avoid the jogging track.  Sometimes it gets very windy and you sort of get blown off to the side. Also, you get folks that like to ' Stroll", side by side, and they create a small blockade.  I like walking from my cabin ( usually from the back to the ship) to the very front staircase, then take the stairs up ( or down) to which ever floor I am going to.  I always try to avoid the elevators ,so I get all my steps in just by taking stairs up/down.

Even worse is the people who just stand on the track in the narrowest spot so you can barely even squeeze by while trying to get a workout in. My rule of thumb is no elevators till after 8. After that time I’m drinking and we’re at sea so best stick to elevators.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Waterfront Deck 8 Walked it every morning after breakfast. Very nice There are couches and places to sit, have a drink read/play game etc. Also a lot of the restaurants have outdoor dining. 

NCL-Bliss-Waterfront.webp

Edited by drumming cruisers
  • Like 1