Travel Insured’s Worldwide Trip Protector plan (WTP)

I usually buy. and just did yesterday from you, the above plan for my cruises. i dont need CFAR coverage but i like the rest of the coverage in this plan.

is there any annual plan that has the same, or better coverage than that plan? 

or alternatively, if i got an annual plan, what do i lose vs the above plan?

thanks

• Like 1

On 6/26/2024 at 6:22 PM, luckyinpa said:

I usually buy. and just did yesterday from you, the above plan for my cruises. i dont need CFAR coverage but i like the rest of the coverage in this plan.

is there any annual plan that has the same, or better coverage than that plan? 

or alternatively, if i got an annual plan, what do i lose vs the above plan?

thanks

Hi luckyinpa,

I haven't found an Annual Trip Cancellation plan that is good enough for me to sell due to their plan limitations, loopholes and with what's needed to cover the changes in travel since Covid started. Look at this this thread on my CruiseCritic.com TripInsuranceStore.com - Summer 2023 Q&A for more information:

Steve Dasseos

• 1 month later...

im revisiting this topic after booking yet more insurance/cruise and now wishing i may have annual coverage

on your other post you quoted above you stated:

"

Now, when we ask about those other benefits, nearly everyone wants good delay coverage plus some of the others. So that's why I say "I haven't found an Annual Trip Cancellation plan that is good enough for me to sell due to their plan limitations with what's needed to cover the changes in travel since Covid started."

Steve Dasseos"

Can you give a little more detail as to what limits you were talking about.

I just did a quote for allianz alltrip premier (5K cancel limit was 715 and 10K a year was 1050). I doubt i'd need the 15K a year plan ever.  i also realize CFAR is not included every in any annual plan but i dont buy that anyway. i wait till final payment and then buy the insurance from you because i dont have any preexisting conditions. of course this could change in the future. but on the surface i didnt see any different coverages from the other plans you sell though i admit i didnt do a spreadsheet with point by point comparisons. but the delay and other coverages seem to be the same across the board with the only real limitation being how you adjust the amount for trip cancellation

image.thumb.png.2063db3a1c63c79a3acdddd0f54a4613.png

On 8/12/2024 at 2:22 PM, luckyinpa said:

im revisiting this topic after booking yet more insurance/cruise and now wishing i may have annual coverage

on your other post you quoted above you stated:

"

Now, when we ask about those other benefits, nearly everyone wants good delay coverage plus some of the others. So that's why I say "I haven't found an Annual Trip Cancellation plan that is good enough for me to sell due to their plan limitations with what's needed to cover the changes in travel since Covid started."

Steve Dasseos"

Can you give a little more detail as to what limits you were talking about?

Hi luckyinpa,

Will you email me the Certificate of Coverage for this policy so I can review it? My email is steve@tripinsurancestore.com

Steve Dasseos