June - July 2024 Cruise Promotion Flyer

mahdnc

Nothing really new although it is interesting to see all the information in one place concerning the varying cruise discounts/incentives that Celebrity is offering until July 15.  Here is a link to the flyer itself which also has a couple of buttons on it which allow you to download the list to see the specific sailings that are eligible for it.

It looks like Thursdays (except for the 4th of July) are the worst days to book.

image.thumb.png.c05c5ea7700524066309fe143aa8b2ba.png

• Thanks 3

On 6/28/2024 at 1:06 PM, mahdnc said:

Nothing really new although it is interesting to see all the information in one place concerning the varying cruise discounts/incentives that Celebrity is offering until July 15.  Here is a link to the flyer itself which also has a couple of buttons on it which allow you to download the list to see the specific sailings that are eligible for it.

It looks like Thursdays (except for the 4th of July) are the worst days to book.

image.thumb.png.c05c5ea7700524066309fe143aa8b2ba.png

Hey David,

did I read somewhere you are going to Bermuda next? If so can you say when? Randi and I are on the June 21 sailing. Perhaps you and the Mrs are too. Best Mark

8 minutes ago, celebrity cruiser said:

Hey David,

did I read somewhere you are going to Bermuda next? If so can you say when? Randi and I are on the June 21 sailing. Perhaps you and the Mrs are too. Best Mark

Good afternoon and hello from Chicago, Mark!  No, unfortunately we are not booked on any Bermuda cruise.  Our next one is the Apr 2025 Transpacific on Solstice (17 nights, Sydney to Honolulu).  I hope you and Randi are doing fine and that New Jersey is treating you well.

David (and Marcia)

20 hours ago, mahdnc said:

Good afternoon and hello from Chicago, Mark!  No, unfortunately we are not booked on any Bermuda cruise.  Our next one is the Apr 2025 Transpacific on Solstice (17 nights, Sydney to Honolulu).  I hope you and Randi are doing fine and that New Jersey is treating you well.

David (and Marcia)

Greetings from New Jersey! Weather here has been ideal with unusual low humidity most of the time.

We re great, thanks. Any chance you will stay on board after Hawaii? That may be in a future plan for us.

Regards to you and Marcia,

Mark

11 minutes ago, celebrity cruiser said:

Greetings from New Jersey! Weather here has been ideal with unusual low humidity most of the time.

We re great, thanks. Any chance you will stay on board after Hawaii? That may be in a future plan for us.

Regards to you and Marcia,

Mark

Mark,

Unfortunately there is no chance that we will be taking Solstice onto Vancouver simply because of work.  The 17 night Sydney to Hawaii sailing already means that I will be on vacation for 3 weeks to begin with.  Otherwise we would love to stay on Solstice for the second leg.  And if you guys are on it, even more reason we would want to do the B2B!

We have very mild dry weather with lots of sun here in Chicago today.  I suspect that you will be enjoying it tomorrow.

David