Can you prebook Spa treatments?

Posted (edited)

You can purchase treatments before the cruise through your account login on the MSC website.   You may need to link your booking number through a weblink on your account home page.  The actual day and time needs to be set once on board. 

ETA: It can also be done through the MSC for Me app.

Edited by Até

3 minutes ago, Pharmacistking said:

See the descriptions but not prebooking.

The app can be flaky, I'm surprised they can't be purchased for an August sailing.   Can you add other items like internet, dining or excursions to your cart?

I see it on the desktop. Also sometimes on the app 🙂 Thanks

They say the mani pedi is 30% off. Do we know if when they run a special onboard it's cheaper or better to book now??

For the most part it's cheaper to pre-purchase.  You never know if they will put your particular treatment as a special.   I can't speak as to what offers might happen on your sailing, but there's been several live threads showing the dailies and that week's special on-board offers.   Also if you ask someone might be able to post a recent on ship spa price list (usually much more than pre-purchase).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pharmacistking said:

I see it on the desktop. Also sometimes on the app 🙂 Thanks

They say the mani pedi is 30% off. Do we know if when they run a special onboard it's cheaper or better to book now??

I was just on the Seashore last week, and the prices for the spa services, drink package, and dining packages were exactly the same as the prices before boarding (and I booked my trip about 3 months before sailing).  I hope that is not the norm.  it felt a little tricky to me 🙂 

• Like 1