Check in has opened!

Hey! check in has opened for my Oasis sail departing Barcelona on 18th August.  How do I know which time to check in?  I've got a fly cruise and due to land in Barcelona 1120am, not sure how long it's going to take to get through passport control, collect bags, get on royal carribean transfer and get to the ship.  Any ideas what time I should arrange check in for?

Thanks!

You can choose any boarding time you like. Even if you are late for your boarding time, you will still be able to board, provided you arrive before the gangway is closed.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mikew0805 said:

You can choose any boarding time you like. Even if you are late for your boarding time, you will still be able to board, provided you arrive before the gangway is closed.

Thanks, I was a little worried i would choose too early or too late and have issues

1 hour ago, Woozisuzi said:

Hey! check in has opened for my Oasis sail departing Barcelona on 18th August.  How do I know which time to check in?  I've got a fly cruise and due to land in Barcelona 1120am, not sure how long it's going to take to get through passport control, collect bags, get on royal carribean transfer and get to the ship.  Any ideas what time I should arrange check in for?

Thanks!

Hope you make it to the ship in time!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

Hope you make it to the ship in time!

I’d be worried myself but this sailing leaves port fairly late (after 5pm) so they should be OK.

This is a split itenerary so Barcelona is a regular port day for 1/3 of the ship who boarded in Rome, and embarkation day for the other 2/3rds. This means a late sail away so the Rome folks get a full port day.

13 minutes ago, ryarger said:

I’d be worried myself but this sailing leaves port fairly late (after 5pm) so they should be OK.

This is a split itenerary so Barcelona is a regular port day for 1/3 of the ship who boarded in Rome, and embarkation day for the other 2/3rds. This means a late sail away so the Rome folks get a full port day.

Thanks, i'm not too worried.  all booked via Royal Carribean, if for whatever reason I don't make the ship before it leaves Barcelona that will get me to Palma for embarktion the next day.

5 hours ago, Woozisuzi said:

Thanks!

I recently got back from sailing Voyager out of Barcelona and I can assure you no one checks anything regarding time. Tip:  After you pass security and carryons checked, there is a liquor / wine store where you can buy adult drinks that can be stored in your carryons (leave room).