Dissembarking in Le Havre to Paris CDG

My next voyage is planed and booked ( well almost) ! It ends in Le Havre. The question is- does Cunard provide or offer transportation from Le Havre to Paris- Charles D.G. ? Thanks for all answers.

I can tell you on the Cunard US website, when I start a booking for voyage M433B, Hamburg to Le Havre, they do offer a post-voyage "Port to Airport Transfer" for a price of $50 per person. Although it's not clear from that brief description which airport they are talking about, when I inspect the webpage source code, that transfer option has an internal label of "A0MLEHCDGP/A". That label would tend to indicate that's a transfer to Paris Charles de Gaulle airport (CDG).

That's consistent with how they label the coach transfers to the three New York airports where the post-voyage transfer options are labeled "A0TNYCJFKP/A" for JFK airport, "A0TNYCLGAP/A" for La Guardia airport (LGA), and "A0TNYCEWRP/A" for Newark airport (EWR).

If you'd like to book that transfer prior to your voyage, call Cunard customer service if you book directly with Cunard or your travel agent otherwise. They ought to be able to add that transfer to your booking.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you bluemarble- that is exactly the information i seeked. You helped me a lot. It is quite a distance to CDG - Paris- so I just wanted to make sure. Again thanks a lot.