Olympics Coverage?

Posted (edited)

Has anyone been onboard during the Olympics? Does Regent do anything special, like a night for the opening ceremony, or is it just personal viewing in your cabin? We board Navigator on July 26th. 

Edited by czardas
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Ladys Mom said:

If it is like what they did for the Oscars, they will set up something festive in the Constellation Theatre with food and drink.

That's wonderful! I was hoping for a Eurovision themed evening this year, but no such luck... 

Posted (edited)

I was on Voyager in February for the Super Bowl. Regent did a fabulous job hosting Super Bowl coverage in the constellation theater. All the officers, or at least several of them were there to greet passengers. I am not a Super Bowl fan, but it was a great time. I enjoyed my hotdog and sides and cold brewski Before heading back to my state room for an early night. It was quite festive night. I’ll bet they do something special for you for the Olympics.

IMG_0034.jpeg

IMG_0031.jpeg

Edited by PhD-iva
Edit
  • Like 2

Olympics are 17 days up to 12 hours or more per day.  If not on MSNBC, CNBC, Sky News, or Sport 24 we are not going to see them.  License would be a lot more than four hour Oscars or Super Bowl. 

5 hours ago, mrlevin said:

Olympics are 17 days up to 12 hours or more per day.  If not on MSNBC, CNBC, Sky News, or Sport 24 we are not going to see them.  License would be a lot more than four hour Oscars or Super Bowl. 

I was thinking more of the opening ceremony only. I realise that catching up on favorite sports, will be on the cabin tvs.