Suez pursuit

claudio

On 7/31/2024 at 8:44 AM, Brynballa said:

Thanks for posting this. The FCC is supposed to be resolved by 31st July so we’ll wait and see!

Anyone received their refund or F,C,C,?

Nope! But I have received an email a few days ago saying my reservation for 26th Oct cruise has been cancelled.

I’m almost relieved it’s not just ourselves that haven’t received the FCC yet.

On 8/15/2024 at 1:02 AM, tonyl1956 said:

The cruise prior to the June 5th 2025 one (Kobe to Singapore), has also been significantly altered and now finishes in Singapore on June 1st 2025, rather then June 5th.

We are on this cruise and as you say, it has been cut by 4 days ending in Singapore June 1.  We are trying to make up our minds what to do.  We booked this cruise to see Vietnam and some of that has been cut too.  I guess Azamara is trying to do the best they can but it's very disappointing.  We are waiting to see what the new price will be.

6 hours ago, TeaBag said:

We are on this cruise and as you say, it has been cut by 4 days ending in Singapore June 1.  We are trying to make up our minds what to do.  We booked this cruise to see Vietnam and some of that has been cut too.  I guess Azamara is trying to do the best they can but it's very disappointing.  We are waiting to see what the new price will be.

I booked when they had a deal so I think I'll rebook and keep the same price and conditions.  I don't know that the new itinerary will be less cost or better add ons than the current Premium drinks, Wifi and OBC.