Cruise Travel Insurance for U.S. Cancer Patients

We put a deposit down in April 2024 for a late summer 2025 Alaskan cruise.  We did not add travel insurance at the time of the deposit.  Unfortunately, I was diagnosed with lymphoma in June 2024, and have begun chemotherapy treatment.  Prognosis is good, however, things could change at any time.  Are there cancer specific travel insurance policies that I should investigate?

On 7/13/2024 at 12:43 PM, MississippiMom said:

We put a deposit down in April 2024 for a late summer 2025 Alaskan cruise.  We did not add travel insurance at the time of the deposit.  Unfortunately, I was diagnosed with lymphoma in June 2024, and have begun chemotherapy treatment.  Prognosis is good, however, things could change at any time.  Are there cancer specific travel insurance policies that I should investigate?

Hi MississippiMom,

I hope you get healed quickly.

I have four plans that cover pre-existing medical conditions if bought by Final Payment. Cancer's covered the same as any other medical condition with no restrictions or special requirements.

If you want a specific recommendation, I'm happy to give it. Go here to give us the details:

https://tripinsurancestore.com/travel-insurance-email-contact-form/

Steve Dasseos

• Thanks 1

On 7/14/2024 at 2:16 PM, iamtrustworthy said:

Hi MississippiMom,

I hope you get healed quickly.

I have four plans that cover pre-existing medical conditions if bought by Final Payment. Cancer's covered the same as any other medical condition with no restrictions or special requirements.

If you want a specific recommendation, I'm happy to give it. Go here to give us the details:

https://tripinsurancestore.com/travel-insurance-email-contact-form/

Steve Dasseos

Thank you so much!

I will be reaching out to you, soon.