MSC Eropa disembarking in Marseille

antiq

Hi,

Will we make it for an 11.40am flight Marseilles to Istanbul if we are disembarking at 8am in same morning?

How many hours buffer would you recommend?

Thanks

We disembarked in Marseille just a couple of weeks ago. We weren't in a rush so didn't opt to leave the ship until 10.30am. 

Although we arrived in port on time, people weren't allowed to disembark straight away. It was still very busy when we left and the taxi queue was substantial. It took 30min to actually get a taxi. It also took 30 minutes to get to the airport. 

We flew from T2, it was chaos with queues to check in. We arrived at 12.35pm for a 14.35pm flight, had the flight not been delayed, I'm not sure we would have made it. 

Personally, I'd be uncomfortable trying to get an 11.40am flight. It might be possible if you self debark and you're off the ship by 9.00am and have a transfer booked rather than waiting for a taxi as, then you should make the airport for 9.30am. 

It's a very tight schedule though. 

Thanks! very helpful to know.  I am still looking for flights to get home not many options from Marseille and its so expensive these days to get to Australia