Queen Anne Indoor pool

artvlay

We are considering a January cruise on Queen Anne. We just looked at a video and it appears that there aren't any traditional chaise lounge chairs in the indoor pool (pavilion). Am I correct?

Thank you 

6 hours ago, artvlay said:

We are considering a January cruise on Queen Anne. We just looked at a video and it appears that there aren't any traditional chaise lounge chairs in the indoor pool (pavilion). Am I correct?

Thank you 

Not quite sure of the type of seating you mean, but there are plenty of sun beds around the pool.

2 minutes ago, Victoria2 said:

Not quite sure of the type of seating you mean, but there are plenty of sun beds around the pool.

I’ve just looked back at some photos I took, and they don’t have the wooden ones with separate cushions, if those are what you mean.

42 minutes ago, exlondoner said:

I’ve just looked back at some photos I took, and they don’t have the wooden ones with separate cushions, if those are what you mean.

We call those, ‘steamer chairs' and no, not that I have seen.

• Thanks 1

On the QM2 if you go into the indoor pool area there's long chaise lounges that you can lay on with your entire body. The same as when you lay out on the outside decks to get sun. 

4 minutes ago, artvlay said:

On the QM2 if you go into the indoor pool area there's long chaise lounges that you can lay on with your entire body. The same as when you lay out on the outside decks to get sun. 

I’ll take a photo of the Pavilion pool for you later on when fewer people around and you can see for yourself the full length sun beds.

16 minutes ago, Victoria2 said:

I’ll take a photo of the Pavilion pool for you later on when fewer people around and you can see for yourself the full length sun beds.

Thank you very much.

55 minutes ago, artvlay said:

The QA indoor pool has  'exactly the same full length loungers' as found across the Cunard fleet. The only difference to the loungers you are referring to in the QM2 indoor pool, those on QA are NOT on a Wooden base , they are on a 'Metal Frame' with a comfortable topping mattress.  

2 minutes ago, artvlay said:

Perfect, you are the best. Are you enjoying your cruise?

Well we are only 24 hrs into it but the answer at the moment is a resounding YES.

Had a discussion with a neighbouring diner and we all agreed she’s not a tradCunard ship but that’s not a minus, especially as 'things' have been tightened up. 

Lift doors are still out to catch you day dreaming though but no problem actually calling them ( and it’s not the bad words I called them in May). You just need to sprint to get there before the doors close!

A bit nippy out of the sun though which is why I’m mooching around inside.