Cruise itinerary’s - Longer/special #3

B2B cruises are lovely but we lose a day each time the ship returns to FL.  I think there are many retired folks who would book 21 days in the Caribbean in the winter.  Will this ever happen?

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

While we have no immediate plans for a 21-day Caribbean sailing, we will share the feedback with our internal team so they can consider it. Our deployment team is always looking at ideas and ways to enhance our deployment and itineraries for our guests and our call centers or your travel partner can also help try to find sailings that cover 21 days and visit different ports.

3 hours ago, Laura Hodges Bethge said:

While we have no immediate plans for a 21-day Caribbean sailing, we will share the feedback with our internal team so they can consider it. Our deployment team is always looking at ideas and ways to enhance our deployment and itineraries for our guests and our call centers or your travel partner can also help try to find sailings that cover 21 days and visit different ports.

I would like a see a 14 night cruise in the winter months from Florida around the Canary   Islands and back , use a M class ship 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

I would like a see a 14 night cruise in the winter months from Florida around the Canary   Islands and back , use a M class ship 

That could be up to 8 days at sea out of 14.

Edited by pete_coach
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

I would be very happy if they had a X ship in Las Palmas, Canary Island during winter. 10/12n sailing to Canary Islands, Morocco and Cape Verde🤩😎 I could just fly for 5h 45.mins from Oslo to LPA and have a warm climate cruise🤩❤️😎A day or two pre cruise in Las Palmas and a 10/12n on the ocean. And the Canary Islands are very different. So really something for everyone. 

That would be very attractive for me and Mr.  Because we have a shorter travel time compared to Mia and we dont have a big time change. 

So really something for the UK market and European guests. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Norwaylady said:

I would be very happy if they had a X ship in Las Palmas, Canary Island during winter. 10/12n sailing to Canary Islands, Morocco and Cape Verde🤩😎 I could just fly for 5h 45.mins from Oslo to LPA and have a warm climate cruise🤩❤️😎A day or two pre cruise in Las Palmas and a 10/12n on the ocean. And the Canary Islands are very different. So really something for everyone. 

That would be very attractive for me and Mr.  Because we have a shorter travel time compared to Mia and we dont have a big time change. 

So really something for the UK market and European guests. 

I rather do that than a Caribbean cruise , not that we have ever done at Caribbean cruise 😉

I always thought they should stop at Cape Verda on a Westbound TA 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

I don’t see a problem with that ,🤔 our last TA had 8 straight sea days 😁

Yeah, for us, we choose for destinations, not sitting onboard a ship for over a week 🙂